The Big Dawg Weather Blog is presented by:
Good Saturday Afternoon, Folks! I was planning to do a live video today, but the data is still rather messy; therefore, I decided to type up a quick blog explaining what we could deal with next week. The bottom line is that we will see multiple chances for wintry weather from Monday night through Thursday, with ice or snow accumulations possible.
- The best chance for Wintry Weather is on Tuesday, with more waves of wintry precipitation on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Ice accumulation is the main threat that we are looking at here in Central Kentucky.
- Amounts are still unknown, but even a little Ice can have significant impacts.
- Some snow is possible, but that will be mainly to our north.
- The Forecast will change over the next few days; stay tuned.
On Tuesday, the NWS highlighted Central Kentucky with the greatest potential in Louisville's area to see impacts from potential Ice accumulations.
I will provide updates more frequently over thew weekend, and I will provide a LIVE video tomorrow to address all the newest data. Stay weather aware over the next few days!