THANKS FOR RUNNING' WITH THE BIG DAWG!
CATCH
WAKE UP WITH LARRY SMITH AT 5 A.M. FOR “MORNINGS ON MAIN” ON 99.9 THE BIG DAWG!

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

LOCAL NEWS

The Fire Alarm Sounded Today in Campbellsville

Campbellsville Fire-Rescue was dispatched to a report of a trash can on fire in a bathroom at 242 Arbor Lane Tuesday afternoon and upon arrival, firefighters found a single story quadraplex with smoke coming out the front door of one unit.

Firefighters extinguished the fire, searched for occupants, and provided overhaul.

 

No firefighter or civilian injuries were reported. The smoke, fire and water damage was contained to the bathroom. The cause of the fire was related to smoking materials in the bathroom. 

 

10 Firefighters on scene

 

CFD Apparatus on scene

Engine 1, Truck 1, and Chief

 

Assisting Agencies:

Campbellsville Taylor County Emergency Communications Center

Campbellsville Taylor County Emergency Medical Services

 

On Air Now

Regular Programming
6:00pm - 12:00am
Regular Programming

CNN News

Entertainment News

Twitter