THANKS FOR RUNNING' WITH THE BIG DAWG!
CATCH
WAKE UP WITH LARRY SMITH AT 5 A.M. FOR “MORNINGS ON MAIN” ON 99.9 THE BIG DAWG!

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

LOCAL NEWS

Campbellsville Residential Fire Saturday due to Cooking Incident

 

Call Received: 1344

On Scene: 1347

Control: 1402

Leaving Scene: 1530

 

Campbellsville Fire-Rescue was dispatched to a grease fire at a residence on Saturday afternoon, Nov. 6th at 130 Coppock Street that reportedly started in the kitchen. Upon arrival, firefighters found heavy smoke with flames coming out the back door. A second alarm was initiated for additional personnel. Firefighters extinguished the fire, searched for occupants, and provided salvage/overhaul. No firefighters or civilian injuries were reported. A pet cat perished in the fire. The cause of the fire was related to a cooking incident.  17 firefighters responded to the call.

 

Assisting Agencies:

Campbellsville Taylor County Emergency Communications Center

Campbellsville Taylor County Emergency Medical Services

Campbellsville Police Department

ATMOS

Kentucky Utilities

Campbellsville Water