THANKS FOR RUNNING' WITH THE BIG DAWG!
CATCH
WAKE UP WITH LARRY SMITH AT 5 A.M. FOR “MORNINGS ON MAIN” ON 99.9 THE BIG DAWG!

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

LOCAL NEWS

Storage Units Damaged By Fire, The Cause Was Fireworks

Campbellsville Fire-Rescue was dispatched to a report of a structure fire at a storage unit on Laura Sue Humphress drive. Upon arrival, firefighters found heavy smoke and flames coming from the attic and eves of the building. Firefighters made an interior attack on the fire and contained the fire to two individual units. Firefighters extinguished the fire and provided overhaul. No firefighters or civilian injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is related to a firework discharge and is under investigation. 

 

The Alarm Saturday Night.