Boil Water Advisory
Entire City limits of Campbellsville (All city/county customers)
Please be advised that a BOIL WATER ADVISORY has been issued for the areas above as of
Due to a repair of a main line. Actions being taken include the following:
- You should experience a water outage while these repairs are being made. While bacteriological contamination of the water has not been confirmed, the possibility of such contamination exists. This advisory is issued as a precautionary measure to protect the health and welfare of consumers in your area.
- Bacteriological sampling will occur after the repairs are made.
- Sample Analysis will indicate the presence or absence of harmful bacteria in the water.
- The Kentucky Division of Water will be notified when a sample free of bacteria is taken. They will lift the boil water advisory at that time and you will be notified of such action as soon as possible.
BOIL WATER ADVISORY
- Boil any water used for human consumption
- Boil water for short-term use only
- Bring water to a rolling boil for three minutes.
Please call 270-789-3133 if you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation during these necessary repairs.