The Campbellsville Police Department will be conducting traffic safety checkpoints throughout Campbellsville. During the checkpoints officers will be enforcing laws related to operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, licensing of motor vehicles and operators, registration and insurance violations, seat belt and child restraint violations, and motor vehicle equipment violations.
Below is a list of traffic safety checkpoint locations. These roadway locations include, but are not limited to:
- KY 3183 (Meader Street) at the intersection of Chandler Street
- KY 3183 (South Columbia Ave.) at Amazon
- KY 3518 (Roberts Road Bypass) at Industrial Road
- KY 527 (North Central Ave.) at Valero
- KY 323 (West Main Street) at Sheridan Drive
- Carnation Street
- East Walnut Street at Industrial Drive
- Martin Luther King Blvd. at Allen Street
Traffic Safety Checkpoints are a valuable tool used to promote the safety and well being of the public as well as providing police with visibility and interaction with the community. Checkpoints are utilized throughout the Commonwealth to help promote highway safety.
Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021
Agencies Involved: Campbellsville Police Department
Approving Supervisor: Lt. Shannon Wilson